Chila (noun) - 1. A 17 year-old girl from Vermont, putting less effort into life than she puts into her blog.
2. Somebody lead to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, due to having very definite ideas.
3. A body tending to be somewhat of a perfectionist, and insists on doing things themselves to ensure a maximum quality of work.
4. Someone who is quite direct and straight-to-the-point.
5. A person with an urge to be creative and original.
6. One who is kind to everyone they meet, yet has superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others, especially when not in line with their own.
me: wtf what tab is that coming from