Chila (noun) - 1. A 17 year-old girl from Vermont, putting less effort into life than she puts into her blog.
2. Somebody lead to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, due to having very definite ideas.
3. A body tending to be somewhat of a perfectionist, and insists on doing things themselves to ensure a maximum quality of work.
4. Someone who is quite direct and straight-to-the-point.
5. A person with an urge to be creative and original.
6. One who is kind to everyone they meet, yet has superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others, especially when not in line with their own.
Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun.
But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be fucking cussing like a cunt-fuckin’ sailor you maggot-ridden piece of dick.
so today i learned that in the late 1800s-early 1900s, the navy became concerned about possible homosexual activity among their sailors
so they sent in decoys, whose job was to pretend to want to engage in homosexual activity in order to find gay sailors
except then the job of the decoy got popular
like, really popular
like… worryingly popular?
reports said that the decoys were performing their jobs with “much enthusiasm and zeal”
eventually the navy decided. to. just stop.
if you catch me on the street listening to my ipod and i do a swift head turn i’m probably in the middle of filming my imaginary music video. do not disturb.
I have found my people.
who else like closes their eyes during a buildup and then pops them open when the chorus or w/e starts as if like the video’s starting or there’s a swift transition like nope i dont have a weird tic i’m just making a music video
youre all my soulmates